List of Required Documents
This document outlines all required information to complete a prequalification with JE Dunn Construction.
- General information – About your company, i.e., name, address, phone, e-mail & contact person.
- Company classification – List any business preference or classification your company holds, e.g., disadvantage business, veterans, 8(a) Certified, etc.
- Locations – List which area(s) or region(s) in which your company(s) will work.
- Accounting Information – Your company’s accounting firm/CPA contact information.
- Financial Statements – You will be asked to key in certain financial statement information. Also a recent copy of your CPA prepared financial statements must be submitted. Statements must be reviewed or audited by a CPA firm.
- Banking – Include banking name, address & contact information. Also credit line details.
- Bonding – Include your bonding agent contact information.
- Letter of Bondability – Include a copy of your bonding status and capability. How much is your total bonding capacity? How much can you bond per project?
- Trade References – Who you currently do business with. (At least 3 are required.)
- Project References – Recently completed projects with details to include the General Contractor, value of subcontract and completion dates. (At least 3 are required)
- Safety Information – Information related to your company’s safety program.
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR) – Experience Modification Rate information.
- OSHA/Lost workday Incident Rates – Your company’s OSHA/Lost workday incident history.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control – Your company’s quality assurance/quality control program.